Hi Kang,

BTW, cool, we have people from Siemens, Nokia and Motorola on the
list. :)) I guess the swidish Ericssons are a little bit shier then
the others :))

I like the idea that members of those device manufacturer companies
deal with Kannel. It's definetly a positive signal to Kannel and I'd
like to take the opportunity to congratulate all developers and
participants in the Kannel project effort!

You all are doing a great job!

Kang Minfeng-a18629 wrote:

> Hi, List:
>         I have a question about WTP-SAR, it is not about kannel, but maybe some
>experts here can help me.

the WTP-SAR experts are definetly Aarno and Igor, I CCed them on this
issue. Please keep the discussions on the list, so others can follow.

>         I develop wap-client on mobile. When I send a Invoke message by WTP-SAR to
>gateway, I get the abort PDU. Following is the flow:
>
>         ---->Invoke,
>         ---->SegInvoke, PSN=1
>         ---->SegInvoke, G, PSN=2
>
>         <----Ack, PSN=2
>
>         ----->SegInvoke, PSN=3
>         ----->SegInvoke, PSN=4
>         ----->SegInvoke, T, PSN=5
>
>         <-----Abort, Abort Reson = 0xE1(disconnect)
>
>         I donot know why the gateway send the abort PDU intead of the result PDU,
>and the abort reason can not tell me more information about it.
>
>         Can anybody here help me?

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG