On Friday, February 14, 2003, at 09:41 PM, Stipe Tolj wrote:

Bruno Rodrigues wrote:
Citando Stipe Tolj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

No, Kannel is not fully WAP 1.2.1 compliant.

We cover the most important parts: WTP-SAR, WAP Push, no UAProf.
I might have some news about UAProf one of these days ;)

Hint: Deli, Cocoon, Vodafone live
that would be great.
No, that would very, very, great. You implementation is WAP UAProf based on Profile headers ? (No User Agent
header read ?). Most MMS phones actually support UAProf, so one can really use this.

New release is OK fro me, because UAProf mean 1.5, and we can bundle all other things into it.

Aarno