If the phone really supports ESAR, it should send number of groups tpi. Otherwise it is just sending content
SAR could not handle.

Aarno

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 11:56 AM, Bruno Rodrigues wrote:

Citando Igor Ivoilov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I have to fix wpt layer to do not panic if psn is going to be > 255
but this is a limit of SAR and can be overcome with ESAR.
Does 3650 support ESAR? I don't have such a phone to check it by myself
So it seems altough kannel's only relevant information is the 350K sdu.

--
Davi / Bruno.Rodrigues<at>Litux.Org
Litux.org: 10:54:26 up 87 days, 12:10, 8 users, load average: 0.03, 0.05, 0.01