> >and if yes, maybe we could add one more directive in the configuration
> >file, like "use-dlr"?
>
> Concerning additional directives, I'm pretty much for it if they avoid real
> life problems, to be able to use Kannel "our-of-the-box" (with the proper
> config) without hacking with the code.

And most of us like only more directives that can be addopted to more
then one smsc module type ;)

So you should always take care when thinking of adding more config
directives. It will be easier as soon as we split of the config
directive things by smsc specific configuration cfg.def etc.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80