> Anyone interested in developing SIMToolKit module (especially
> SIMToolkit platform provide by www.smarttrust.com called "Delivery
> Platform") in Kannel?
> The mechanism is like WAP over SMS mechanism, but they use
> proprietary wml compiling mechanism to provide proprietary wml
> bytecode.

what I see is that they simply use a PPG to push a WML deck via SMS to
a mobile device.

> Right now, I can manage to deliver the bytecode successfully using
> Kannel with some modification (without smarttrust Delivery
> Platform).

which modifications?! Can you send us a diff/patch of that?!

> You can produce bytecode by compiling WML page with SmartTrust
> program called "Transformer Pro".

which should be the same as if we use our PPG to push a WML deck to a
device.

> If anybody interest, I will share.
> ( I need to translate my documentation into English first).

yep, please provide it to the list in English.

> My next aim is to find out how they compile bytecode itself. I try
> to find out mapping table for every wml tag used. The progress is
> slow since I am not good enough to code it into C/C++. I try to
> modify wml_compiler.c in Kannel, but it's too complicated for me. :(
> I think I need help. :)

are you sure it differs from the official WML bytecode?!

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG

Vogelsanger Weg 80