huangcy wrote:

> hi,list:
>     when will kannel support wap2.0?

now that's a good question ;)

I guess this depends on how many people there are outside using Kannel
and want to contribute as module maintainer. Which means people that
pick up a certain issue (like Aarno does for PPG) and provide their
code to the group.

Currently we are to few people in having the WAP 2.0 stack implemented
in a short time frame.

Please don't forget that we have a more huge architecture to maintain
(with the SMS gateway part, and now even MMSC), so it's not only the
WAP gw we have to deal with.

And again: contributors are *highly* welcome! This is an open source
project, which means *anyone* can contribute as long as their
contributions show up the required quality.

Ok, quality is somethign subjective, but now, that's like. There is
always someone who has to pick the thumb up or down ;)) (mainly we do
with votes)

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG