Hi all,

I am  using kannel with emi2 smsc protocol. Now I have to connect with a
new SMSC which use a "strange" language to communicate with an
SP.Communication language is not at protocol level, but at application
level.

I can summarize it in four step:

1) Transfer MMS or SMS content through FTP to Mobile Operator Repository
2) Ask a delivery Token through SOAP/HTTPS
3) Ask for content Delivery through SOAP/HTTPS. Is possible to specify
different kind of SOAP Methods (one for MMS, SMS, EMS ecc,). And it is
mandatory to include the token received in the last step.
4) Receive DLR through HTTP

I Know that kannel has an http support, and that Oded Arbel wrote a SOAP
module (in addition to MAM protocol which I'm still using!), but I' m
wandering if they can be adapted to my task.

Can someone help me?

thanks

--Francesco Emmi