Hi Alex,

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 22:49, Alex Kinch wrote:
> Thanks Alexander.
>
> Next question then.. how close is the release of 1.3.2 and 1.4.0?

IMO, we are very very close to the release. We have (at the moment) all? bugs
closed (I can only speek about sms part of kannel) and have 3 panding patches
that will be commited soon. 1) log module race fix; 2) bearerbox signal
handling fix; 3) boxc patch , still in development, but near complete, means
testing phase (see Message-Id: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for
description).

So I hope, we can make release end of next week happens ;) What is a opinion
of other developers ???

> I would offer to help, but I'm not very good at C coding :-)

Great!!! Just try to grab latest CVS and apply above patches (w/o boxc
patch) , do a stress tests and report any bugs...

Thanks in advance for testing!

--
Best regards / Mit besten Grüßen aus Düsseldorf

Dipl.-Ing.
Alexander Malysh

Centrium GmbH
Vogelsanger Weg 80