I re-compiled only difference was that is set with=debug, and now that
problem seems to have gone away. still I am at very low volumes.

Kyriacos

Also on submitting a message (MT) kannel no longer returns "0: Accepted
for delivery" or anything else. I understand this may be unrelated
changes, but they are giving me some trouble.

Kyriacos Sakkas wrote:
> Hi,
>     I compiled and I am running this and getting some very weird
> behavior.  After the first message is received the get-url is never
> called for any subsequent messages, without any error messages. Outgoing
> messages and DLRs look ok.
>
> Kyriacos
>

> Stipe Tolj wrote:
>
>> Alexander Malysh schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> you are right. Thanks!
>>>
>>> Please try attached patch that combine fixes for both cases.
>>> It's on top of clean smpp-tlv branch.
>>>
>> @Alex: Thanks! Instant resolving appritiated :)
>>
>> +1, commited to CVS meta-data branch.
>>
>> @Giulio, Kyriacos: please update your local CVS meta-data branch
>> checkouts and re-compile to verify it's stable in production.
>>
>> From code review the segfault should be resolved now, since we ensure
>> we don't reference dlrmsg pointers without knowing we have anything to
>> reference.
>>
>> Stipe

>> Kölner Landstrasse 419
>> 40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany
>>
>> tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
>> http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/
>>
>> mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org

Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team
Netsmart
Tel: + 357 22 452565
Fax: + 357 22 452566
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.netsmart.com.cy

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at [EMAIL PROTECTED] **