Hi everyone,

Here is a new SMSC driver which takes messages and inserts them into a database
table for processing. It also polls (configurable) database tables for MO's and
DLR's if necessary.

This is useful if you have messages incoming over SMPP (or other scenarios I
haven't thought of :D) and want them in an easy to use format for bulk
processing.

I intentionally didn't use the mysql-connection group because it would require
too many changes in layers above as the full Cfg* context isn't provided to the
driver. It currently only supports MySQL but could support others in future.

Enjoy!

Thanks,
Donald Jackson
www.panaceamobile.com