Hi Alex,

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 09:56, Alexander Malysh wrote:
> Hi Milan,
>
> that would be great to have debian packages for 1.5.0

I forgot to mention in original post that I sent these packages to
someone in Romania who is tried it on Ubuntu. He told me that the same
binary packages which I run on Debian also works well on Ubuntu but I
forget which release he runs.

> could you please answer some questions:
>  - how these packages compiled

I patched 1.5.0 source with official Debian diff (actually tar file)
because my intention is that the packages I build shouldn't differ a lot
from Debian shipped packages. It is because of that if someone upgrade
it from official Debian release to newly built packages s/he doesn't
have to change anything in configuration files.

>  - which DB support is enabled

Sqlite3, Postgresql and MySQL.

>  - compiler/configure flags used

Here is the relevant section from debian/rules files:
./configure \
    --host=$(DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE) \
    --build=$(DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE) \
    --enable-warnings \
    --prefix=/usr \
    --mandir=\$${prefix}/share/man \
    --infodir=\$${prefix}/share/info \
    --enable-docs --enable-pam --enable-pcre \
    --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr \
    --with-mysql --with-mysql-dir=/usr \
    --with-sqlite3 \
    --with-pgsql --with-pgsql-dir=/usr

And here is relevant section from Makefile:

LIBS=-lpq -lmysqlclient_r -lssl -ldl -lpam -lpcreposix -lrt -lresolv
-lnsl -lm  -lpthread -lxml2 -L/usr/lib -lpcreposix -lpcre -L/usr/lib
-lcrypto -lssl -rdynamic -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient_r
-L/usr/local/lib -lsqlite3 -L/usr/lib

CFLAGS=-D_REENTRANT=1 -I. -Igw -g -O2 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=600 -D_BSD_SOURCE
-D_LARGE_FILES= -I/usr/include/libxml2  -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -Winline -Wformat
-Wformat-security -Wmissing-format-attribute -I/usr/include
-I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/include/postgresql

LDFLAGS= -rdynamic

> Do you have some place to upload packages and we will push those then to
> download section?

Yes, I can upload it but would like to know first if the configuration
above is correct. If not, I can rebuild it with your (or someone else)
suggestions.