On Sat, 2013-01-05 at 07:26, cgchen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please confirm that kannel 1.5.0 from deb package comes with
> mysql support. The reason I asked is because as soon as I changed dlr-storage
> to mysql with mysql connection settings from the user guide, I'm not able to
> start kannel back up

My bad. Despite the fact I put in description file that the deb package
is compiled with 'sqlite3, MySQL, Postgresql' support, it is compiled
with sqlite3 support only.

This weekend I'll try to build it according to the description file.

--
Kind regards,  Milan
Arvanta,        http://www.arvanta.net