Hi everyone,

I'm not experienced in using shared memory so I wanted to get opinions from
the list.

I use gwlib in some other modules to store hashed data mostly using
dict.(h|c). In order to save memory on certain high use instances I'd like
to potentially look at creating a dict_create_shm() function which will
store the dictionary in a shared memory path.

This would use semaphores to handle locking and contention between
processes. I am wondering if I am missing something here or if this could
be a feasible approach? I'd be interested to hear your experience.

Thanks,
Donald