Theres a way to measure this parameter, once in production:

De: [] En nombre de Donald
Enviado el: Martes, 18 de Octubre de 2016 04:00 p.m.
Para: José Héctor Galimberti
CC: kannel_dev_mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [RFC] New 'box' Kannel Pluginbox

Hi Jose,

Please check out (read
README carefully)

1) If you have an HTTP application that can perform these tasks (routing, etc)
you can already do this with pluginbox + the HTTP plugin.

The plugin is written to deal with requests in an asynchronous/callback fashion
so it should only be limited by the speed of your HTTP application in terms of

Good luck,

On 18 October 2016 at 23:56, José Héctor Galimberti