Hi,

please check userguide:
https://kannel.org/download/kannel-userguide-snapshot/userguide.html#AEN4069
<https://kannel.org/download/kannel-userguide-snapshot/userguide.html#AEN4069>

Especially:
keyword-regex   POSIX regular expression        This field may be used to
enable service-selection based on a regular expression. You can define either
keyword or keyword-regex in configuration, but not both in the same
sms-service. keyword-regex is case sensitive. See section on Regular
Expressions
<https://kannel.org/download/kannel-userguide-snapshot/userguide.html#regular-expressions>
 for details.

Thanks,
Alex

P.S. This question belongs to users mailing list and not devel.