I'm curious why do you even need this patch? You could use the same smsc-id
on both and assign different smsc-admin-id values to manage each bind
separately (e.g. start/stop). If by any reason you'd want to send over a
specific bind, you could use different allowed-smsc-id's as well.

Regards,

Alejandro