Hi
My name is Yoav and Iā€™m the VP services in Atrinet (ex-Nokia company)
We are checking maybe to use Kannel in our solution but we found an issue with
submit HTTP ID, we would like to discus and pay for development to solve this
issue

Please contact me ASAP

BR,
Yoav

Yoav Segman | VP Services
+972 53 6633353 | yoav.seg...@atrinet.com<mailto:yoav.seg...@atrinet.com>
[Untitled]<http://www.atrinet.com/>

This communication and any attachments may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information protected by ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE and/or the
ATTORNEY WORK PRODUCT DOCTRINE and are solely for the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and destroy all copies,
notify the sender that you have received this communication in error, and note
that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance
on, the contents of this communication is prohibited.  This email does not form
any contractual obligation on behalf of the sender unless so set forth in
separate document.  Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free.  The sender does not accept liability for any errors, omissions or
viruses as a result of email transmissions.