Dear all,

With deep regret and sorrow we let you know that René Kluwen, one of Kannel core developers has passed away this week. René has been a wonderful character and person, a father and a long year active supporter of the Kannel project. His work contributed to the main gateway module, the sqlbox and opensmppbox sub-modules, along with most valued discussions in our mailing list groups. Some of us have been friends with René and we’re heavily shaken by the news.

We will miss him, and we would like to express our sincerely condolences to his family.

Like in the hearts and minds of his family, his persona will keep on living in his work he contributed with passion to our project. Honoring his contributions is our privilege and determination.

Rest in peace René Kluwen (* 10-05-1970, ✝ 06-06-2021)

https://kannel.org/images/rouwkaart_rene.png

--
Best Regards,
Stipe Tolj

Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

Kannel Foundation                 tolj.org system architecture
http://www.kannel.org/            http://www.tolj.org/

st...@kannel.org                  s...@tolj.org