----- Original Message -----

Alternatively you can use `krenew`[1] command which can do periodical renewal
(if needed) and can run in background(`krenew -i -K 60 -L -b` WFM).

It's packaged in `kstart` package.

[1] https://linux.die.net/man/1/krenew

Pavel Valena
Associate Software Engineer
Brno, Czech Republic

RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.
All of the airlines in the Fortune Global 500 rely on Red Hat.
Find out why at Trusted | Red Hat

<http://www.redhat.com/en/about/trusted>