On Thu, 2017-11-30 at 13:49 +0000, Martin Gansser wrote:
> Is it possible to compile kQOAuth [1] with ssh2 by using openssl, as
> it always comes to conflict between compat-openssl10 and openssl.
> I have already searched in the sources of kqoauth for the places
> where ssl is referenced.
>
> $ grep -r ssl *
>
> kqoauthutils.cpp:#include <openssl/pem.h>
> kqoauthutils.cpp:#include <openssl/err.h>
> kqoauthutils.cpp:#include <openssl/ssl.h>
> kqoauthutils.cpp:#include <openssl/evp.h>
> kqoauthutils.h:#include <openssl/rsa.h>
> Makefile:LIBS          = $(SUBLIBS) -lssl -lcrypto -lQt5Gui
> -lQt5Network -lQt5Core -lGL -lpthread
> src.pro:LIBS += -lssl -lcrypto
>
> i tink it isn't enough only to replace -lssl with -lssh2
>
> [1] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/kqoauth-qt5.git/tree/kqoa
> uth-qt5.spec
>
> Have somebody a idea ?

What you're trying to achieve simply cannot work. OpenSSL (where libssl
is from) and libssh2 have completely different purpose.

If there is a problem with conflict of compat-openssl10 and openssl the
solution is to make the thing that requires compat-openssl10 ported to
new openssl API and thus make it require openssl.

Compat-openssl10-devel will be removed at the latest by Fedora 29 and
anything that requires it will be no longer buildable.

--
Tomáš Mráz
Red Hat

                                              Turkish proverb
[You'll know whether the road is wrong if you carefully listen to your
conscience.]

 * Google and NSA associates, this message is none of your business.
 * Please leave it alone, and consider whether your actions are
 * authorized by the contract with Red Hat, or by the US constitution.
 * If you feel you're being encouraged to disregard the limits built
 * into them, remember Edward Snowden and Wikileaks.