Hello folks,

I'll update json-c to v0.13 for Rawhide.  This will bump libjson-c so-
name from 2 to 3 and will remove some deprecated stuff from its API.

I'll bump and rebuild all affected packages in the same run and add
patches for the new API, if needed.  As soon as the first set of builds
is done, I'll give a short update of the status.

There might be some general fallout for builds of many packages in
Rawhide for a few minutes;  see `Possible complications` for the
reason.

I don't see any big complications during the rebuild, but `libu2f-
server` needs some further checks and fixes, for some tests failing
with json-c v0.13, which I will do in a few days as soon as all other
new builds have hit the mirrors.

Cheers,
  Björn

=== Possible complications ===

Since we have a circular dependency in rebuilding cryptsetup (and many
other packages having direct or indirect (systemd !!!) BuildRequires on
that package, I'll do the rebuild chains in two passes:

json-c (with a copy of libjson-c.so.2*) : cryptsetup

and after the rebuilt cryptsetup has landed the f28-build repo:

json-c (final build, no libjson-c.so.2* included) :

=== Affected packages (my own packages excluded) ===

abrt
bluez
bti
cryptsetup