On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 12:43 AM, Igor Gnatenko
<ignatenkobr...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> This is the second iteration of my mass-scratch-rebuild without
> gcc/gcc-c++ in the buildroot[0]. Everything what was written in
> original mail still applies.

The abe and flocq packages should be considered false positives.  The
configure script in abe checks for a C++ compiler, but the makefile
only uses a C compiler.  Complaining to upstream is unlikely to be
effective, since patches I sent upstream 7 years ago have not been
touched; i.e., upstream is dead.

The flocq package uses some build-related files that are common to all
projects by the same upstream.  They check for a C++ compiler, but
there is no C or C++ code in the flocq package.  That upstream likes
using the same build-related files across all of his packages, because
it makes things simpler for him.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/