On 11/17/18 1:33 AM, Philip Rhoades wrote:
On 2018-11-17 19:46, Samuel Sieb wrote:
On 11/17/18 12:17 AM, Philip Rhoades wrote:
My problem is not crackling_or_skipping - it is more just noisy. That link is a fix for a PA problem and is not specific to the F28->F29 upgrade which has caused the current problem.  I don't want to have to re-install PA now - to my way of thinking, that just adds a layer of complexity to the problem.

Does booting an F28 kernel fix the audio?  If so, then file a kernel bug.

Ah, good thinking - I will boot on the F28 LiveUSB . . and report back.

I was actually meaning one of the previous kernel versions from before the upgrade, but a live USB is a good test as well.