Hello,

I’m currently working on a Fedora package for make-it-quick
(https://github.com/c3d/make-it-quick), a make-only build system with basic
auto-configuration.

rpmlint complains about shipping .c files in a non -devel package. The package
does contains several small .c files that are used for autoconfiguration.

One option would be to rename the package as “make-it-quick-devel”, but that
seems a bit redundant given that the whole point of the package is to be a
development tool.

Another option would be to rename the files to use some custom extension for
configuration sources. But that seems more like obfuscation, and I don’t like
doing that just to silence rpmlint.

Can you suggest a good approach?

Thanks
Christophe de Dinechin