On 28/03/19 20:14, Robert-André Mauchin wrote:
On Thursday, 28 March 2019 19:38:30 CET Michal Konecny wrote:
I found out what is wrong, you created the project without Fedora
mapping, so the first version was retrieved without knowing how this is
packaged in Fedora. But I see, that the mapping was added later, but the
message about the mapping wasn't send by Anitya. Did you added the
mapping using API, maybe the message is not published when the mapping
is changed using API?

Yes I first created the project without Fedora mapping. Then added the mapping
in a second time, all using the API.

I can still see few golang updates coming through recently:
golang-github-hashicorp-mdns - [0]
golang-github-pierrec-lz4 - [1]

Could you check what exactly is missing from the projects you added. You
could check the latest messages from the-new-hotness in [2]

[0] -
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/id?id=2019-79474d61-c5f9-4b07-866
3-7ea15f434774&is_raw=true&size=extra-large
  [1] -
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/id?id=2019-e171f618-4c2e-4a27-825
0-ebe8deec6b26&is_raw=true&size=extra-large
  [2] -
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/raw?category=hotness&delta=259200
0
For my example, the message says:

hotness.update.drop the-new-hotness saw an update for stats, but release-
monitoring.org doesn't know what that project is called in Fedora land

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/datagrepper/id?id=2019-40749965-2805-4e33-a037-cbbd4a6283bb&is_raw=true&size=extra-large

Doesn't it send the notification if the mapping is added afterward?
It should, but it looks like it doesn't send any if the mapping is added using API. Probably missing call to publish message in API. I will check this.

Could you send me the list of projects you added? I will manually refresh them.

mkonecny