Hi,

I like to see "package branch name" of each modules to be aligned more.

Here is a list of the current module, the module stream name, the
package branch name, another package name. There are some patterns on
the list.

# module, the module stream name (module/foo's branch), the package
branch name (rpms/foo's branch), another package name (rpms/bar's
branch)
mongodb    3.6  3.6                 None
nodejs        8     8                     None
perl            5.24 fXX                 fXX
python3     3.6   None              None
python36   3.6   None              master
ruby           2.5   ruby-2.5         master
scala          2.10 javapackages javapackages
varnish       6     stream-6         stream-6

See more detail at https://pagure.io/jaruga-modules-branches
I think "None" is same with "master" technically.

In case of modules/ruby, we ruby team decided "the package branch
name" as "ruby-X.Y" with a module name prefix against "X.Y" documented
in the naming guideline.
Because a package of a module A (ex. modules/ruby) can be used also in
a module B (ex. modules/rubygem-rails, modules/vagrant and etc.
In this case, a package branch name needs to have  "ruby-X.Y",
"rubygem-rails-X.Y", "vargrant-X.Y".

Do you like to see some alignments for the naming?
Hopefully after the discussion here in this thread, below page will be updated.
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/modularity/making-modules/naming-guidelines/#_package_branch_name

Regards,
Jun