On 14. 08. 19 14:55, Vít Ondruch wrote:
I think it would be probably enough to stop here. Orphaned packages gets
garbage collected ATM. The step 4 was a bit unexpected for packages with
bugs in ASSIGNED state especially.

If we stop here, the current "setting to ASSIGNED to stop this" remains a
problem.

Also the timing with mass rebuild and shifting packages from Rawhide to
F31 is unfortunate. I saw a lot of packages, which were reported as
FTBFS in BZ, then they were retired but later the bugs were moved from
Rawhide to F31, that was strange.

IMHO we should probably do this after branching and in rawhide only, to avoid breakage few weeks before the beta freeze.

--
Miro Hrončok