Hello,

As you may or may not know, due to this F31 Change [1], all R packages
now have Suggests for all packages in their metadata automatically. In
the discussion with FPC and Legal [2], it has been determined that the
Suggests cannot apply to non-existent packages.

I have already fixed my packages, but since it has been some time
since the Change was implemented, I'm sending a heads-up that I plan
to exclude unavailable Suggests from the remaining packages listed at
[3] and below. I will be adding a %global __suggests_exclude in
accordance with the current R packaging guidelines [4]. If you wish to
implement this some other way, please let me know so I won't duplicate
your work. I will do this in approximately one week's time.

I have bcc'd the affected package maintainers, so apologies if you
receive this message multiple times.

Maintainers by package:
R-DBI                spot
R-DelayedArray       spot
R-GenomeInfoDb       spot
R-GenomicAlignments  spot
R-R6                 spot
R-RSQLite            spot
R-Rcpp               ellert
R-Rsamtools          spot
R-S4Vectors          spot
R-SummarizedExperiment spot
R-XVector            spot
R-biomaRt            spot
R-blob               spot
R-car                jamatos
R-littler            ellert
R-lmtest             jamatos
R-memoise            spot
R-msm                denisarnaud
R-multcomp           jamatos
R-rtracklayer        spot
R-snow               spot
R-systemfit          jamatos
R-testthat           spot
R-waveslim           jamatos
R-zoo                jamatos

Packages by maintainer:
denisarnaud R-msm
ellert     R-Rcpp R-littler
jamatos    R-car R-lmtest R-multcomp R-systemfit R-waveslim R-zoo
spot       R-DBI R-DelayedArray R-GenomeInfoDb R-GenomicAlignments
R-R6 R-RSQLite R-Rsamtools R-S4Vectors R-SummarizedExperiment
R-XVector R-biomaRt R-blob R-memoise R-rtracklayer R-snow R-testthat

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Automatic_R_runtime_dependencies
[2] https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issue/914
[3] https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issue/914#comment-608700
[4]