On 27. 03. 20 16:07, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
Please see the newly-updated
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/ELN_Buildroot_and_Compose
for more details[1].

Assume I have the following CI Test in Fedora:

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/python-setuptools/blob/master/f/tests/tests.yml

Yet in ELN, there will be no Python 3.4 or 3.5. How do I make this section work:

    required_packages:
    - gcc
    - virtualenv
    - python27
    - python34
    - python35
    - python36
    - python37
    - python38
    - python39
    - python3-devel
    - python3-tox
    - mock
    - rpmdevtools
    - rpm-build

AFAIK there are no conditionals possible here, or are they?

One obvious solution is "ELN will inherit from rawhide, forever" but in that case how do I actually know whether I'm testing ELN or rawhide?

Another solution is to build all packages dragged liek this in ELN, even the stuff we don't intent to have in RHEL (ever). But given the state of the dependency graph in Fedora, that might eventually mean we need to build (close to) everything.

(I'm not arguing here against the change, I am actually asking how is this going to work.)
--
Miro Hrončok