On Mon, 11 May 2020 at 12:55, Clement Verna <cve...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, 11 May 2020 at 11:03, Fabio Valentini <decatho...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 10:42 AM Aoife Moloney <amolo...@redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>> > ## GitForge Updates
>> > * We are tracking our progress here (nothing new added yet, fyi)
>> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Git_forge_update
>> > * And the council are tracking the community issues in this ticket
>> > https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/292
>> > * I have an  Office hours IRC meeting slot on #fedora-meeting-1 @
>> > 1400-1500 UTC every Thursday. Feel free to stop by and say hi! We can
>> > talk about Gitforge, or not :)
>>
>> I'm wondering, is actually anything happening here?
>>

> Yes, I am still gathering the "pain points". I am going to open a ticket
> in the GitLab tracker (http://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab) this week, so
> that all the discussions about what we are asking will be public.

Hey so we now have a public issue[0] with GitLab that we are going to use
to drive the conversation. So if you are interested I highly encourage you
to follow that issue. Also this is currently focusing on the very basic
features of dist-git in purpose once we have a better idea on how these
features looks like in GitLab, we will be able to take a look at the rest
of our needs.

Hope that helps

PS: If there is anything that you feel should be mentioned in the ticket,
please feel free to tell me about it so that I can look at editing the
ticket.

[0] - https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/217350