Le 2020-07-02 10:51, Miro Hrončok a écrit :
On 01. 07. 20 19:34, Nicolas Mailhot via devel wrote:
Le mercredi 01 juillet 2020 à 18:35 +0200, Miro Hrončok a écrit :
Given the /usr/share font links in CSS won't work when the
documentation is
exposed via a webserver, I assume the docs are mostly intended to be
browsed
(possibly offline) from within Fedora anyway.
It’s not that hard to expose /usr/share/fonts in a webserver (and
pretty risk-free).

Let's consider this scenario.

The documentation is exposed on 1.2.3.4:8000 from machine A.

On machine B, I open http://1.2.3.4:8000/ in my webbrowser.
The HTML is loaded, it contains a CSS file reference.
The CSS is loaded, it contains an /usr/share/... font link.

Now I don't know if having the font /usr/share/... font installed on
machine B makes it work, but certainly, th font from machine A won't
be served this way.

You’d need to declare the font files you want to serve as a relative path, in your CSS files, and that relative path matches the path your webserver serves /usr/share/fonts at.

Not sure it is worth the effort but is is certainly doable

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot