On Fri, 2020-09-11 at 20:57 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 09:41:09PM +0200, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 9:38 PM Richard W.M. Jones <rjo...@redhat.com>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-3f6760cc65
> > >
> > > I'm confused about what state this update it is.  "Pending" - pending
> > > what exactly?  What we really want to know is how long before it ends
> > > up in F33 and Jerry can build more OCaml packages against it.
> > >
> > > Rich.
> >
> > It's "pending" - updates created from side tags need to be pushed to
> > testing manually by pushing the "Push to testing" action button.
> > I just tried to do that, but it fails with this error message:
> >
> > Cannot submit libnbd ('0', '1.4.0', '2.fc33.1') to testing since it is
> > older than ('0', '1.4.1', '1.fc33')
> >
> > Looks like this package was updated outside the side tag.
> >
> > I think you'll need to rebuild that package in your side tag and
> > re-edit the update, then you should be able to push it to testing.
>
> I built libnbd against the side tag (libnbd-1.4.1-1.fc33.1) but can't
> work out how to add it to the update.  There seems to be no way to
> edit the list of packages AFAICT.

When you hit edit, it shows the builds in the update already, and there
*should* be a button to remove each, but indeed I don't see it on that
update. Not sure why not. Might be to do with it having 166 builds. You
may be able to do it with the CLI client.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey