Once upon a time, Bruno Wolff III <br...@wolff.to> said:
> Below is a proposed specfile for the floppy case. (Analog joystick would be
> very similar.) I haven't tested the package for functionality yet, but did
> test it with rpmbuild and rpmlint. Is this what we want? Is this ready
> for a formal review?

That loads the module, but what about configuring device access for
desktop users?  That's the more irritating part to me (that has changed
over time and I no longer know how to fix it).  Once loaded, the floppy
device should be treated just like any other removable media device as
far as user access is concerned.

--
Chris Adams <cmad...@hiwaay.net>