On Fri, 2012-04-20 at 09:58 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Why isn't adding a link to an explanation to avoid misunderstandings
> originating from conotations sufficient anymore? This is at least what
> had been done in the past.

'sufficient' to what purpose?

I'm not against release names because some people are supposed to have
been offended by the words 'Beefy Miracle', I'm against release names
because they're usually a giant waste of everyone's time: almost no-one
ever remembers them, or refers to Fedora releases by their names, so
we're going through the time of whichever poor sod has to co-ordinate
the naming process, and of the Red Hat legal team in vetting a giant
pile of absurd suggestions, for no decent reason at all.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey