On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Nick Treleaven
<nick.trelea...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 07/11/2014 17:26, Colomban Wendling wrote:
>>
>> Yep, I was thinking the same a few days ago while discussing a little
>> CTags shared library, and had the same idea
>

> +1

Good, if there's an agreement here, I can have a look at it. But I'll
wait until some of my TM patches get merged. There are a bit too many
of them floating around and I'm slightly getting lost in all of my
branches.

Another thing I have noticed is that it would be good to make
sTagEntryInfo as close to ctags as possible - for instance, the
"signature" member in Geany is called "argList" in ctags and
"seekPosition" is unused and not present in ctags.