Am 2015-03-11 10:26, schrieb Philipp Trommler:
Am Mittwoch, den 11.03.2015, 17:47 +1000 schrieb Lex Trotman:
On 11 March 2015 at 17:44, Philipp Trommler <ph.tromm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, cool.
>
> I'm testing it at the moment and it works good for now. If I find any
> bugs, I'll report them in Github.
> I think that people installing git packages in Arch know that they could
> be broken, so I think it's fine. ;-)

You can mark them "testing" or something can't you?

I don't think so, at least I'm not aware of any way to do this for AUR
packages. But I appended the suffix '-git' to it and the version number
is 'r24' (reflecting the number of the commit), so I think it's quite
clear that it's just the newest git checkout.

I would recommend to use more something like version-build-package-git
So something like 0.01-1-1-a209747bb7