Am 14.06.2015 um 16:48 schrieb Enrico Tröger:
At some point we had some discussion whether to use the same directory
on Windows as on Unix but I don't know the result.

We do this already don't we (except for the renamed text files)?

need to install to a special directory?
The current process (waf install + release.py + makensis) expects the
installation directory as a subdirectory of the source tree, e.g.
c:\git\geany\geany-1.25
where c:\git\geany is the source tree.

But with a bit of adjusting path, any other directory should be possible
as well. Right now, release.py and geany.nsi just use relative paths. If
those are made absolute, it should work as well, I guess.

Good to know :) The wiki doesn't mention this. The waf configure line on the wiki has no prefix at all

Best regards