Thanks! I'd love to get this into geany-plugins, but I keep procrastinating because of lack of time to figure out how to integrate into the build system. Any suggestions on where to start with that? I'm a bit unclear on what files are generated vs what I need to edit to add my plugins.

Thanks,

Steve

On 07/08/2015 08:58 PM, Matthew Brush wrote:
On 2015-07-08 10:57 AM, Steven Blatnick wrote:
[snip]
Let me know if this is possible or how I should proceed.  I use geany
with my plugins daily, and can't upgrade my code base until my plugins
are working.

I forgot to mention, if you made your plugin part of the Geany-Plugins project (I'm assuming it's FOSS, I couldn't find license), usually core Geany developers will test API changes against GP project to see what breaks and you might even find sometimes patches to your plugin waiting in your inbox, to fix this kind of stuff for you :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush