Good morning everyone,

My name is Rubén. I'm a master's degree student at UDC and I've been using
Geany and loving it for years. Finally I've subscribed to developer mailing
list with the goals of:

  *   Dive into the Geany project.
  *   Contribute by solving some bugs (listed) or adding features requested in
the wishlist. Python code autocompletion sounds good to me - but maybe that
goes a bit off my hands
  *   Get short info about the overall code architecture of the project. I've
already been digging into the core source, but I'd love to hear something from
real authors (plugins are also interesting to me).
  *   In general, get myself an idea of how the code of the project is
organised, whether there are some interesting patterns... And become an active
member of the community!

Best wishes,

Rubén Montero