On 2020-05-11 7:00 p.m., Austin Green wrote:
I need to ensure that one particular plugin will process keyboard events before
other plugins get to see them (as some plugins may cause further handling of
the event to be suppressed).  Is there a way to achieve that?  I'm guessing
that the order of calling the plug init functions is what counts, but it's
complicated by plugins being unloaded and reloaded dynamically.

Hi,

Can you elaborate on what you are trying to do specifically? There may be a better way.

Regards,
Matthew Brush