Thanks Mitch! I didn't know that.

Do you think that is the best way to do the downgrade? I already changed the
Autoreinstallation page to the notes I above. The possible problem at the
end of the downgrade didn't sound good; and we are going to start using
stable release numbers >1000, so if you do change it back, please keep that
in mind.

Thanks,
Kim

On 7/22/07, Mitch Bradley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kim Quirk wrote:
> I don't recommend that your rename your nand to a higher build number
> than it actually is just to avoid a downgrade. You may never be able
> to catch up (or catch back down to the proper version).

Renaming the installation file does not change the version number that
is actually stored in the NAND FLASH as a result of the installation.