Hi Seth,

There is a solution already in progress and I would be glad to work with you
on brainstorming if you’d like to email me separately. There is an external
entity that is handling the xogiving.org campaign and they may have plans
for implementation but in the meantime we can still implement. I have the
olpc logo in vector art format and a couple of students have been helping
put things together. The cafepress store will be up at a url shortly, and
until/unless an official olpc staff member or the third party entity says to
do otherwise, we can put ideas together. It would be wonderful to have help
on it. Cafépress is cool but they also take significant overhead, so it
seems like it is best to plan for the future. Cafepress can certainly be an
easy way to get feedback and see which sizes will sell etc. moving towards a
manufacturing run will help bring back more revenue into olpc for the kids.
I was a rock n roll dude in another life so I favor working on a world tour
t-shirt too, plus a laminate design. (like faux backstage pass). Suggest
surveymonkey to get peoples’ opinions on t-shirt designs. Could be a
contest. Could eventually let kids make their own.

Anyway please feel free to email me and thanks for caring about the kids.

-Todd

  _____