No, I did not file a trac bug, yet.

Apart from these two, I am also having trouble with my WPA network. It plain refuses to accept my key, I click OK and then nothing happens, and nothing special is seen in /var/log/messages either. The cancel button doesn't work either, only (repeatedly) clicking the 'x' button on the top-right of the dialog makes it go away... I've seen this for a while now, all the way back to joyride 20x

Shall I file a bug for that too?

Regards,

- Pascal.