On Dec 15, 2007 7:41 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The location of the Update.1 builds has changed:
>
> http://pilgrim.laptop.org/~pilgrim/olpc/streams/update.1/
>
> I'm not sure if it's the final location but it would be to update the
> Changelog to point to it.
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/~bert/update.1-pkgs.html

Almost the final location.  As documented in trac bug #5279,
ultimately all builds will be transferred to download.laptop.org after
passing an automated test.  So pilgrim is the 'final location' until
we get the automated test infrastructure running, then everything will
move to its real final home on download.laptop.org.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )