I've forwarded this to the olpc-chicago list (for those of you going
to PyCon this year, it may be worth temporarily joining the list and
introducing yourselves; there are several active university chapters
there along with some independent developers working on projects).

Also see [[OLPC Chicago]] for a (roughly 10 days out of date) overview
of people and projects and groups in the area you might want to meet,
hook up with, collaborate with, etc.

-Mel