Hey guys,

I know that you guys are super crushed w/ Peru's deployment. We really
need cryptographically signed custom XO images for Nepal.

As I have written to the developers list, we will need different images
for grades 2 and 6. Also, we need to load in the Flash Player 9 plugin
so we can use the awesome science curriculum developed by E-Shiksha in
India www.eshikshaindia.in . Gnash doesn't consistently support the
E-Shiksha content

Can you guys tell me when it might be possible for us to
cryptographically sign our own images so we don't have to leave the XO's
unlocked?

thanks,

Bryan
Kathmandu