From: Re: [PyCON-Organizers] 2009 volunteers, etc.
"Teleconferencing using the XO's built-in camera is doable in Record at
a reasonable frame rate, except that it isn't currently set up for
continuous transmission. I'm pretty sure that Mary Lou Jepsen can come
up with a clip-on wide-angle lens for under two dollars for group
sessions. We can have the video and audio on one XO, and shared
programming on some number of others. Or whatever."

Please include in this request that Mary Lou Jepsen also consider a
fiber-optic cable extension for the video lens so that the XO could
conveniently be used for stop motion animation.  It might also make it
possible to use the extension as a microscope.

Thanks.