For the hangers-on such as myself, it wouldn't be necessary to have a video
record if that's too difficult...an audio recording plus slideware might be
just fine.  (Personally, I am watching XOs be used in a kindergarten
tomorrow and Friday, as I have been all week, and will be greatly
appreciative of any record that might be feasible of these discussions.)

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 3:30 PM, C. Scott Ananian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On undefined, Martin Langhoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >  I will join in for Friday afternoon over the phone., and will send an
> >  outline of my XS notes beforehand. Will we use the conferencing rig?
>
> I assume so; I'm checking with Kim; will send email.
>  --scott
>
> --
>  ( http://cscott.net/ )

"Always do right," said Mark Twain. "This will gratify some people and
astonish the rest."