And in point of fact, the new designs are in large part informed by
observations made in the field over the past two years.

There are many details, such as the color selector, that we have all
agreed are far from the mark--many of these are documented in Trac,
but perhaps a collector bug would be a useful addition.

And there are certain features where we are far from reaching
consensus, most notably the behavior of the Frame
appearance/disappearance. I would love to see a "usability" study of
this feature within the context of the new design.

-walter

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Benjamin M. Schwartz