On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:31 PM, John Watlington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  The question has come up from Peruvians who bought G1G1 machines:
>  how can we get Sugar to use Spanish, while keeping an English keymap
>  (because G1G1 machines have english keyboards) ?

Bernie's got the canonical answer; I have to look at
/etc/init.d/olpc-configure every time I answer this question.
But IIRC, there is ~olpc/.kbd to set the keyboard map and ~olpc/.i18n
to set the language.  I certainly changed the language of my build
703/C2 while in Brazil (via ~olpc/.i18n) without affecting the
keyboard map.

In anyone knows where this information is on the wiki (or where is
should be), please let me know.
 --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )